HERITAGE SAFARI DUBAI
LUXURY CONCIERGE SERVICES IN DUBAI
HERITAGE DESERT SAFARI
Unlike any other Dubai Desert Safari, we will take you on a fascinating wildlife drive in 1950’s vintage Land Rovers. As the first motorised vehicles used in the Dubai desert, these Series 1 and 2 Land Rovers have become symbolic of Dubai’s heritage and venturing to unexplored territories.
- Pick-up from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 4:30pm.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to receive your Adventure Pack and put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf).
- Embark on a wildlife drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in an open-top vintage Land Rover.
- Enjoy a sunset falcon show in the sand dunes.
- Arrive at an authentic torch-lit Bedouin camp.
- Be entertained by traditional henna tattoos, live bread-making, Arabic coffee-making, camel rides and aromatic shisha pipes.
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert.
- Enjoy cultural Emirati entertainment performances such as drumming and Yola
- Return to the Hotel between 9:30pm and 11:30pm (depends on the season/sunset).
*5% vat to be added on all prices